this blog rocks

I HOPE you all noticed that I can do the link-clicky thing now! And it works!!

Thanks, Witchypoo!

And THAT I did on the Blackberry. So I hope it works too! Giant steps here, people!

EDITED: okay, Blackberry doesn't rock. WHY? Don't click on the Witchypoo link yet. I will fix it as soon as I can get on the computer and THEN it will work.

Why would it not work I wonder? I put in witchypoo's address, I know I did! It is there in my thingy. But if I click "show link address" on my web page, it gives MY address. WEIRD!

EDITED AGAIN: Okay, FIXED on the desktop. Many apologies, Witchypoo. I guess my Blackberry has to fail me sometimes, now that i am asking so much of it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well the code works, good on ya, but you put the URL to your own blog post instead of to my site.
You absent minded Blackberry blogger you.
Nan Sheppard said…
I didn't! Honest! I put yours! I can't figure it out at all. Stand by!
Unknown said…
I do computer networks for a living. I keep telling people, if this stuff were to be easy, I wouldn't have a job!
Theresa said…
Nan. that's why we have husbands! Let them figure it out and give us the synopsis :)
Unknown said…
Nan, please take a look at this and let me know what you think. 'K?