It's Friday! It's Friday!

Oh Boyohboyohboy! It's Friday! I bet I'm not the only one who's happy. Busy people everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief and letting it all hang out. Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? Catching up on housework? Studying? Answering emails? Sleeping in? Having a nap? Reading a good book?

Tellmetellme! I want to know. I will be taking Chas to school for an SEA class, which he says is FUN because they can wear anything and break a lot of rules. I believe they get plenty of work done too. Sam and Max have Taekwondo. I will do groceries. And I'll take Sam to buy clothes as he has grown out of everything very suddenly. Sam is only 1.5 inches shorter than Chas, alas, so no hand-me-downs. They are like twins now. Then on Sunday we MIGHT visit my brother and his wife and their two gorgeous children. Alex is at that nearly-two age which is so completely wonderful in other people's children. I adore him. And best of all, he likes me too.

Chas and I had our Yellow Fever Booster Shots today. I can give blood, with the big needle and all the BLOOD, but for some reason I am a terrible coward when it comes to the little jabs. Why is that? I was such a wuss. Chas and Sam held my hands, although I was actually trying really hard to act brave and set a good example. They said I was a real Girl. Well, I am!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good job, honey! I don't mind the jabs but hate the Giving of the Blood. (Thyroid problems means they've had fun taking vials and vials from me for oh... 30 years now. Jesus. Am old.)

This weekend we are going to PLAY and that's it. Have fun...
witchypoo said…
I got out of the house this weekend! I know! And I bought curtains. I'm such a wild one.
Theresa said…
I got drunk!!! YYAAAAYYYY!!
Unknown said…
Yes. You are. A real girl. And an incredible artist. None of which makes it any easier to get stuck by a needle.
Unknown said…
Okay - I don't know whether my comment went through or not. but. Just in case. *waves* HI!
Nan Sheppard said…
Sorry, I was away from blogger for a coupla days! Will write something sensible soon... Missing y'all!