MEME!

Shamelessly plagiarized from The Diva. Complete the sentence, and play!



1. My partner... is far, far away.



2. Maybe I should... check on those lamb chops.



3. I love... my friends. I was just thinking about this today, that I am blessed to have such amazing, supportive, gorgeous, honest, real, witty, stylish, ummm, friends, who are all good cooks and have impeccable taste and babysit at a moment's notice and are going to come and visit me soon with wine and laughter! I really love them.



4. People would say that... my new haircut is sexay.



5. I don't understand... modern banking, at all.



6. When I wake up in the morning... I will hit "snooze".



7. I lost... my fear of large hairy tarantulas this week. Kinda.



8. Life is full of... Joy.



9. My past has taught me... how strong I can be.



10. I get annoyed when... I have to say the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER.



11. Parties are... for dancing!



12. I wish... there was no housework.



13. Dogs... have friends and owners.


14. Cats... have staff.


15. Tomorrow... is the last day at school for the boys.



16. I have a low tolerance for... people who have to use several lanes to turn.



17. If I had a million dollars... I would buy a house.



18. I'm totally terrified of... nothing.



19. I'd rather be... writing something AMAZING and thought-provoking!



20. My vice is... mmmmmm, dark chocolate.

Comments

i am the diva said…
mmmmmdark chocolate...droool
Unknown said…
I want to see the new hair. Picture, please?
Anonymous said…
I adore your list--hitting snooze was one of my favorites. Yes, post that new haircut!
BlueBella said…
haircut pic!

haircut pic!

haircut pic!
Theresa said…
I'm so gonna steal this.